Winter will officially begin soon which will mean we are half-way through the year. Change of season’s really highlight the saying “change is the only constant in life” and when I think of change the word ‘innovation’ pops into my mind.
A very famous person once said “Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past and present are certain to miss the future” - John F. Kennedy.
Even though the world has/is dealing with a pandemic our partners have been looking forward and working on new products that embrace sustainability as well as being innovative which is critical to the fresh produce packaging industry’s future success.
Research and validated by what our customers are asking us for, they “want something unique and eye-catching that also has that sustainable look and feel to it” so on that note I would like to introduce one of our new product’s called Paperlock™
What is Paperlock™?
- Paperlock™ is a 100% recyclable, heat sealed automated paper package
- Paperlock™ gives you visibility, high graphics, automation, recyclability and home compostable
- Paperlock™ will run through your existing automated equipment such as VFFS lines with a slight modification which means minimal capital required
- Paperlock™ is available in a vertical form fill and seal, stand up pouch, quad seal or horizontal seals
- For produce, such as potatoes, Paperlock™ offers superior light protection, breathability and has natural absorption characteristics
- Paperlock™ is now competitive with plastics in both price and performance
What sets Paperlock™ apart from the rest?
- Paperlock™ patent pending technology provides superior performance to other paper bags
- Unique paper used is single ply, virgin fibre with no additives to achieve wet strength
- Cellulose mesh scrim window allows customer view of product
- High quality multi colour print capabilities
If Paperlock™ is the inspiration that you have been looking for then I’m the person you need to talk to😉