Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for an experienced Service Technician to join our team. Recognised as an industry leader, we are part of a group of companies that supply and service the horticultural industry.
With our Head Office based in Tauranga, and branches and service centres around the country, this role will predominantly service the Bay of Plenty region, but may assist with the top of the North Island as and when required.
Please upload your CV if you are interested in applying for this vacancy.
Mechanical Electrical Service Technician
Jenkins Freshpac Systems is a family owned company with roots going back 130 years. Now a cornerstone in the New Zealand and Australia horticultural produce sector, our people are passionate about helping kiwi produce fly off shelves, both locally and around the world.
The successful applicant will be a self-starter with good common sense and someone who operates well autonomously and under pressure.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager
- Gisborne based position, working predominantly in the Gisborne, however in Eastern Bay of Plenty and or Hawkes Bay when required.
- Enjoy the challenge of fault finding to quickly diagnose and rectify at pace.
- Skillset and experience allows you to safely and comfortably service a wide range of equipment with minimal specific training but utilising manufacturer’s documentation.
- After hours work and after hours on-call is a requirement.
- Applicants must be passionate and focussed on workplace Health & Safety.