Sinclair Vision and Barcode Recognition
Fully automated multi-pattern labelling - for minimum operator intervention, is a common requirement in modern pack houses. This is achieved using either Sinclair Vision Recognition or a Sinclair Barcode Interface - depending on customer requirements.
- The Sinclair Vision Recognition System automatically labels randomly fed trays with differing counts and tray patterns.
- The Sinclair VRS uses camera imaging to direct the Sinclair labelers.
- The Sinclair VRS system is popular as an additional unit combined with the Sinclair TL4 labeler.
- Alternatively, the Sinclair Barcode Interface System switches patterns in response to barcodes printed on the tray 'outer' which are then scanned ahead of the Sinclair labeler.
- The Barcode Interface solution is typically combined with the Sinclair CR4 Pattern labeling system.
Require more information?