Manufactured in PET, (Polyethylene) RPET (Recycled Polyethylene) or PP (Polypropylene) these highly rated products are manufactured by industry leader Infia and are imported from Italy ensuring the latest international packaging technology is available to the New Zealand fresh produce industry.
- Clear all round view from PET or R-PET
- Vents for air circulation
- Industry leading de-nesting for both hand and automation
- Rigidity provides better efficiency during wrapping, netting and lidding
- Protects produce during transit, storage and display
- High Quality print direct on punnets is an advantage because it does not add additional plastic materials to punnets, and keeps the technical characteristics of de-nesting and wholesomeness of the tray unaltered.
- New Side Ventilation system called “F” concept. Good aeration of punnet allows for more rapid pre-cooling of produce and so slows down the ripening process of the fruit.
- “One Shot” punnet with handles
- Track & Trace
- KPlus clamshells with transpiration holes can easily be stacked on top of the other. This allows for easy automation of packaging lines.
- Lids available
We carry the following in stock:
K28 - R-PET in four heights 36, 42, 50 and 80mm
K37 - R-PET in six heights 40, 50, 55, 60, 70 and 85mm
KIT501 - R-PET in two heights 80 and 90 mm
100% recylced R-PET plastics