Combining the highest standards of freshness with respect for the environment.
At last, a revolutionary fibre based sustainable tube netting packaging solution that replaces traditional PP plastic net tubing. Packnatur® is made from wood fibre and is compostable (both home and industrial), which provides a truly biodegradable packaging solution for your fruit and produce.
- 100% plastic free packaging
- 100% Biodegradable, home compostable tube netting for fruit and vegetable
- Certified Vincotte OK home compost and biodegradable soil
- Made from 100% Beechwood cellulose, recovered from forest thinning in central Europe
- Breathable natural net keeps produce fresher for 2 or 3 days longer and prevents premature sprouting of potatoes and onions, is unaffected by normal packing, warehouse and shipping conditions
- Food-safe meets EU compliances
- Available in wide range of colours
- Significantly reduced greenhouse gas emission compared to standard netting
- Lower score - less environmental impact in the Higg Materials Sustainability Index (MS) provides information about the impact of material production
- Sustainability is core - Wood security, responsible water use, de-carbonization and sustainable innovations