R-PET 100% Recycled Material
Not only manufactured from 100% recycled material but also fully recyclable, our R-PET range is certified safe for direct food contact.
Why is it sustainable?
- The recovery and recycling process avoids end of life plastics from going to landfills and helps decrease greenhouse gas emissions and use of raw materials
- Replaces virgin plastics, avoiding environmental impacts related to extraction and refinement
- Creates a circular economy i.e., 100% R-Pet is made from recycled PET and is fully recyclable
100% Recycled R-PET is environmentally sustainable and dramatically reduces the environmental impact from the manufacture of virgin plastics. Plastics are re-used in the manufacturing process that have been super-cleaned and are 100% recycled, safe and sustainable - https://www.infia.it/Ricerca-S...
Our supply partner Infia has invested heavily in machinery and R&D over recent years to deliver packaging that has the same transparency, resistance and quality as those made from virgin raw material and importantly, it’s economically sustainable for use in every packhouse.
100% of our punnets, clamshells and lids are made using plastics that have been recycled after consumer use – they are 100% recycled R-PET.
- Environmentally sustainable
- High quality product transparency and resistance
- Made from 100% recycled plastic
- Dramatically reduced environmental impact
- Re-uses end-of-life plastics
- Super-cleaned recycling process EFSA (European Food Safety Authority) authorised