PET Trays, Punnets and Clamshells
Our punnets, trays and clamshells are manufactured using either 100% recycled PET (R-PET) or virgin PET. Both are 100% recyclable and approved direct food contact safe.
Tubular extruded netting is made from polyethylene (LDPE) and available in a variety of tube widths for different produce types.
Suitable for: Most Clipping machines and available in various patterns & net width
Colours: Red in stock or any other colour by special order
Flat extruded netting made from polypropylene (PP) and is designed to provide maximum support, visability and shape for fully heat welded film-prepacks. Suitable for use with a range of produce types for use.
Suitable for: SBU, BSH machines and available in various patterns & net width (SormBag, VertBag)
Colours: Black, Red & Light Yellow in stock or any other colour by special order
We are a proud partner of Soft Plastics Forum recycling and recovery programme to keep post-consumer soft plastic packaging out of landfill. The great news is our woven netting can be dropped into the Love NZ Soft Plastics Recycling bins at supermarkets and other stores. Look out for the green and white soft plastic recycling bin.
Plastic Free Netting
Packnatur® by VPZ
- 100% plastic free packaging
- 100% Biodegradable, home compostable tube netting for fruit and vegetable
- Certified Vincotte OK home compost and biodegradable soil
- Made from 100% beechwood cellulose, recovered from forest thinning in central Europe
- Breathable natural net keeps produce fresher for 2 or 3 days longer and prevents premature sprouting of potatoes and onions, is unaffected by normal packing, warehouse and shipping conditions
- Food-safe meets EU compliances
- Available in a wide range of colours
- Significantly reduced greenhouse gas emission compared to standard netting
- Lower score - less environmental impact in the Higg Materials Sustainability Index (MS) provides information about the impact of material production
- Sustainability is core - Wood security, responsible water use, de-carbonization and sustainable innovations
We have a range of recyclable films that can be recycled in New Zealand via the Soft Plastics recycling scheme https://www.recycling.kiwi.nz
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.