Fruit labels are a cost-effective way of identifying and branding produce for a number of purposes.
- Brand - marketing or producer group labels attached to produce re-enforce brand identity and maximize brand recognition to the consumer.
- Country/Region of Origin - included as part of a brand, or to meet mandatory or protected region of origin requirements.
- Variety/PLU - Price Look Up labels are used widely for varietal identification at the retail check-out.
- Barcode labels for individual produce increase accuracy and efficiency at check-out, particularly with the introduction of DataBar™.
- Food Safety – all Sinclair labels are FDA/EU food contact compliant – promote safe food with your customers
- Promotional - labels can be used to cross-reference other complementary products.
- Eating quality - labels can carry consumer information on sweetness, ripeness or taste.