The best way to showcase your brand is on the produce. Many high-profile brands such as Sunkist®, Zespri® and Pink Lady® have used Sinclair labeling systems as an integral part of their branding strategy. Sinclair labels not only offer powerful branding opportunities, but also conform to the highest level of quality and food safety standards.
Fruit labels are a cost-effective way of identifying and branding produce for a number of purposes.
- Brand - marketing or producer group labels attached to produce re-enforce brand identity and maximize brand recognition to the consumer.
- Country/Region of Origin - included as part of a brand, or to meet mandatory or protected region of origin requirements.
- Variety/PLU - Price Look Up labels are used widely for varietal identification at the retail check-out.
- Barcode labels for individual produce increase accuracy and efficiency at check-out, particularly with the introduction of DataBar™.
- Food Safety – all Sinclair labels are FDA/EU food contact compliant – promote safe food with your customers.
- Promotional - labels can be used to cross-reference other complementary products.
- Eating quality - labels can carry consumer information on sweetness, ripeness or taste.
Collectable ranges of Sinclair labels are a great way to add more interest to the produce category - encouraging children to eat more fruit and vegetables.
- Several different cartoon or other images can be printed on the same Sinclair reel of labels.
- Children love fruit stickers and enjoy collecting them too.
- Re-enforces health initiatives aimed at increasing fruit consumption.
- Suitable for composting
- Meets EN 13432: 2000 - European standard for compostable and biodegradable packaging
- Independently certified by TÜV Austria for OK Compost — Industrial and Seedling