- Structure in welded steel; all parts in contact with the produce are in stainless steel AISI.
- Electronically operated vibrating plates for the conveyance of fruit.
- Weighing hopper with double opening flap.
- Double discharge belt conveyor with adjustable speed.
- Electronic cabinet, controlled by microprocessor for the automatic process, with display and touch screen to enter the working parameters (weight, tolerance)
- Can feed 2 packing machines simultaneously
- In-feed system to weighing hoppers via 12 vibrating channels
- 12 pre-charge hoppers to accelerate the formation of the portion to weigh
- Weighing system by 12 weighing hoppers
OPTIONAL: Kit to determine the average weight
Output: up to 100 packages/min
Installed power: 8.5 kW - 50 Hz - 400 V
Air consumption: 200NI/min - 6 bar
SUITABLE FOR: Garlic, Avocados, Chestnuts, Cherries, Stone Fruit, Kiwi, Pomegranates, Nuts, Cherry Tomatoes, Family Tomatoes, Escallot