Everything about this machine has been designed with the end user in mind. From its ease of use, to its rapid deployment (or redeployment) through to its easy retrofit to existing pack house infrastructure has been carefully thought through.
When operating under optimal conditions the Aporo produce packer can put out up to 120 fruit per minute. When packing larger fruit, the fruit per minute output reduces, however the box per minute rate holds true.
The operator interface has been designed using a methodology that requires little or no training due to its well designed and intuitive touchscreen interface.
The performance or the Aporo produce packer can be monitored by your service agent remotely and the durable componentry is rapidly changed out when it is required to be serviced.
Accompanied with excellent user documentation, the operation of the Aporo produce packer is likened to modern hand held electronic devices.
While saving on labour costs has been a significant driver of this technology, its effeciency, consistency and reliabilty is what is grabbing the industry's attention.
- Fully automated, vision assisted infeed
- Designed specifically for optimised retrofit across most packlines
- Stem end/Calyx identification and orientation
- Tray recess recognition
- Incredibily intuitive touch screen interface, simple to use
- Remotely monitored by your service agent
- Packs up to 120 fruit per minute per packing belt per line
- Reduced human food contact
See more here: Aporo II